New Year, loads of new stuff!!
So it's mid-March and I'm just now sitting down to write my first blog post of the year (crazy right?!) To say that we've been a little busy (and the blog has been a little neglected) would be a complete understatement. So much has happened in the past 6 months (let alone the past year) that it's almost impossible to list them all. But what's even crazier, isn't that this is my first blog post, but more that it's our first blog post on this particular blog! Yes, as of this year we are saying "good bye" to our old blog in place for this snazzy new one! Why do we have a new blog? Because we have a new website!
Part of the lag in blog posting has been due to the fact that we've been busy at work developing a new website, chock full of new photos as well as a brand new shop (which we are still adding to). Everything is brand spankin' new around here!! It's pretty exciting if you ask us.
So what do we have planned for 2015? Well, here are just a few things we'll be focusing on this year...
- New Wedding invites! We have new wedding invitations being added to the Collection left and right! We are so excited to share all of these new designs with you, it's hard not to share them all at once.
- New Greeting Cards & Stationery! We have loved developing new greeting cards and stationery for you to enjoy, and the response has been amazing. We have so many new ideas up our sleeves and new items being added to the shop, so check in often!
- New Retailers! You can now find Dahlia Press Greeting Cards & Stationery in over 12 different retailers around the USA!
- A new space?! We're working on this one (and we don't want to jinx it by saying too much) but Dahlia Press might be on the move soon. Details to come!
- We're going to the National Stationery Show!! Yes, we said it. We are going to the NSS in New York City this May!! It's been a dream to be an exhibitor at NSS for a few years now, so the fact that it's becoming a reality it's so exciting/scary we can't even begin to describe it.
So, now that you have a little bit of an idea of our 2015 goals, I hope you'll stay with us and check in often as we would love to continue to share what we're up to with you as often as possible! And I promise, we wont let it go quiet for so long. Until next time! xoxo